Saint Catharine Cemetery & Mausoleum
- Saint Catharine Mausoleum features a chapel area which provides a comforting place for committal services and prayer.
- Crypts and cremation niches are available in adjacent corridors and stained glass window courts.
- Mausoleum crypts are available for single, double, and multiple family entombments.
- Crypts are priced according to location, level and style.
- Prices are often comparable with the total cost of the average burial.
- The mausoleum are permanently maintained at no additional cost to the title holders.
- Saint Catharine Cemetery will be responsible for the care, maintenance, and management of the mausoleum.
- Only one spouse or family member need be Catholic.
For additional information or sales appointment please contact 732-681-6269 or 732-614-0600
Directions to St. Catharine Cemetery
From the North:
Garden State Parkway to Exit 98. Follow signs to Spring Lake and Sea Girt exit. The end of the ramp becomes Route 34 South. Stay on Route 34 South until you will come to a traffic circle. Go almost all the way around the circle. Turn at Allaire Road heading east. You will pass the Bel Aire Golf Course on the left. Go through two traffic lights and bear right at Wendy’s. This will take you to the Route 35 traffic light. Go through the light and you will be on Warren Avenue. Continue until you reach Old Mill Road. Make a right and follow Old Mill Road to West Chicago Boulevard. Turn left. Follow to 1000 West Chicago Boulevard. Cemetery is on left hand side of road.
From The South:
From Route 70 East to Route 35 South to Sea Girt Avenue (First Traffic Light after the circle) turn right. Follow Sea Girt Avenue to Old Mill Road and turn left. Go to West Chicago Boulevard and turn right. Cemetery will be on the left hand side.